Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

aiyooooo

haiz...dnt know wat happen to my manager....this few day only know scold ppl......and over the lunch time also need to scold..especially my senior...hahha....when i want explain also cnt....then other colleague is damn shit person..is girl..i tahan her long time liao....know beside there add salt....hate her so much..that's y she married n then break again...my bf also like that...not young liao la...still want to play somemore.
my sister hubby also evil ....ask them rent room for me..charge me 3 month deposit and Rm300 electricity n water...walau...her brother also want treat like that meh...cold blood...im not blame my sister ,,i just blame her husband only....that time i stay with him ..i also tahan only...alway see his fucking face ...big person incharge is like that..dnt like him so much....

yeah next month aug go KK lu..so excited...hahaha....go there must eat enough n play enough...hahaha
i must take many picture to upload here n FB lo...see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment