Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

haiz

haiz......that stupid housemate msg to me just now....aiyo....they say start from next month if u all not automatic wash the toilet i will hire ppl n clean up..and will add on in rental....aiya..fuck lo..y like that....me n other housemate also not like them....start on long time liao....n i seldom talk to them n seldom see them...beside my housemate also say tahan them ...not care them n will find another new room n move out ASAP..cos they adopt pet is dog..they that dog shit never throw wan....just put aside me n him also beh tahan them jo...
haiz...dnt know my sister when wana move to new house..but she say maybe this nov or dec...n she said need to rent for me...is condo...i think now only me rent there lo...ans expensive also..need find ppl to rent the room...but not confirm yet lo....hehe...i stay here almost 1 year liao..so fast...how???wat i do now??but sure i will move out lo....heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment