Daisypath Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hai

long time never write blog...hahahah because very busy...busy working n studying...since july till now.....wau...
ok now..start on my birthday ...5.6.2009 my fren help celebrate my birthday....actually my birthday is on saturday 6.9.2009....because they saturday got another thing to do ...so earlier celebrate my birthday...hahha..their choose go to starhill jogoya eat buffet...buffet is my favourite..1 person RM100++..very expensive...but my frens treat me......yeah..happy happy...
who have go???hahah see my photo that i upload at below...hahha..they all is my best buddies when i know them in college...feel very lucky la...when i go jogoya....starting eat around .....and i drink more coconut i think got 1o++....hahah...very nice mah...their all stoping to eat again because full already...but im still eating ...feel not yet full....im won..haaha
after we need to go ,there supervisor take a cake come here....is for me....wau very surprise n excited....in my life i never celebrate my birthday like this.....wonderful....thank you so much to my dear frens......
and then next day ..saturday i went to johor...go my sister there...my sister treat me eat buffet again....at the zon hotel jb.....then we go there not much food to eat..because that day is september that is malay ppl puasa day......im feel the food is normal only.....but i prefer go to singapore novena there is buffet....what food also have.....!
last friday 2.10.2009 we celebrating angie and carina earlier birthday ...venue at T.G.I FRIDAY'S....near clubbing places..hahaha...just we 5 of us..me,ivan,jennifer,....and that 2 SOU XING PO.....hahhaa....then discember is turn to ivan choong wee kheong birthday la......hahaha...he alway said dnt like celebrating...actually in his heart is want de la.....hahaha...


haiz....that my new job...is telesale...wa beh tahan.....that work make me crazy,pressure,unhappy...cnt sleep whole night...that was very seriously......work 1 week already.....when i need to go there..im feel very scare...dnt know why....can make me jump down on 26 floors ..hahaha....nevermind ,fortunately i found another job already...that is account assistant....hahahaha
Today write until here la......write another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment